Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Today's Learning: YouTube editing

So my goal for today was to learn how to edit videos in YouTube/editor. Sounds like a good goal huh?

However first you must have videos. I have Google Glass, so there's no shortage of video. It's just getting them uploaded. Long learning shorten for your benefit: the fastest way to do this is to plug Glass into your laptop via the USB cable then copy them to your hard drive then upload them to YouTube. Yes there's a YouTube app on Glass, but this is faster for many videos.

YouTube editor allows the basic functions. I added my videos together, moved them around, edited some down, and put in some transitions. There are caption, audio files, and a few other functions. I'll play with those next time. It does take awhile to process the file - long enough to write a blog entry.

Start at youtube.com/editor
I'll build some infographic as I play more.

No comments:

Post a Comment