Saturday, January 9, 2016

What's your moon shoot? #moonshot #google #edleadership

"Moonshots live in the gray area between audacious projects and pure science fiction; instead of mere 10 percent gains, they aim for 10x improvements," according to Google. source http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2453259,00.asp

What's your moon shot? 
What are you doing to continuously improve your practice and stretch yourself?

I look for this in the teachers and staff I hire at our program. I also look for it in the mentors I  look up to. Personally I believe being highly effective is just being good at the status quo. Not something I aspire to. Beyond high effective is innovation and a growth mind set. That's where it really gets interesting! 

So with a little extra time on my hands this week here's some of my moon shots. Please join me in any ( or all) of them. 

Make sure you reach out to me on twitter at @julieAllThat and tell me what your moon shot was. 





No comments:

Post a Comment